Dear Valued Customer,
We’re excited to announce the Driving Range and Miniature Golf at Cool Springs will reopen Friday, May 1, 2020, in compliance with the Pennsylvania State Governance & CDC.
We are taking several measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers. This includes implementing new policies, which we kindly ask all guests and staff to abide by while visiting our campus. Our campus will be clearly marked with signs and our staff will be available to answer any questions you may have.
- Everyone entering The Clubhouse must wear a face mask to enter.
- The Pro Shop at The Clubhouse will have limited restroom access during our business hours.
- We are accepting Credit & Debit Cards only at this time, either via ball dispenser machines or inside The Clubhouse.
- Non-alcoholic refreshments and beer are available at The Clubhouse for takeout only.
- We are observing modified hours at this time. The miniature golf course and the driving range will be open daily 10AM – 10PM.
- Driving Range Bays are first come first served. We ask that you practice social distancing and/or wait in your vehicle for the next bay if there are none available.
- Mini Golf cups will be blocked, so players play to the pin.
- No scorecards will be given. Mini Golf players are encouraged to download a free mobile app to keep score.
Please observe the following COVID-19 guidelines to help contain the spread of the virus:
- Stay at home if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, including chills, fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell.
- Wear a face covering in and around The Clubhouse.
- Maintain physical distancing from others at a minimum of 6 feet.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a sleeve, tissue or elbow.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, especially after handling doors, credit/debit cards, golf clubs, and touching common surfaces.
- Carry hand sanitizer with you and use it often.
- Do not shake hands or give high-fives.
- When you are done playing mini golf or hitting golf balls, go home do not linger in the parking lot.
- Only one person per driving range bay is permitted.
- Mini Golf rounds will be limited in the number of participants at the discretion of our staff.
- Staff may ask you to physically distances yourself from them or others at any time if you are not compliant with CDC recommendations.
If you have any questions or you would like to bring something to the attention of our staff you may speak to a manager within The Clubhouse at Cool Springs or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.