Dear Valued Customer,
In compliance with the request from the Allegheny County Health Department to close all non-essential businesses, the AHN Sports Complex at Cool Springs will remain closed until further notice. Based on the newest developments regarding COVID-19, we will announce our plans to reopen. The Clubhouse, Golf Services and the self-serve ball dispensers will also be closed. For updates on Dance Conservatory, Burn Boot Camp and Ches Anthony, please contact these businesses directly. Please visit www.ahn.org for updates on the Allegheny Health Network offices at Cool Springs.
will use this time to continue our deep clean of the facility. We have decided
this course of action with the safety and wellness of our staff and customers
in mind. We will continue to update you as updates from the CDC, Pennsylvania
Department of Health, and the Allegheny County Health Department are made
As a friendly reminder, we’ve included the best practices set forth by the CDC, which are listed on their website as the following instructions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Take everyday preventive actions:
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
- Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on cruise ships.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about COVID-19:
We promise to keep all customers updated regularly and adjust our policies in real time to follow the State and Federal guidelines. Please stay tuned to your email and follow our social media accounts for further updates.
Your Cool Springs Family